That he was giving that amount of money as a high school student could be seen
as a warning sing. When was the donation made?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <geezerfreak@...> wrote :

 Sheer-el Cohen. He was employed at the Raj. Apparently this happened yesterday.

 http://www.8000now.com/audiotext/Sheer-elCohenText.htm
http://www.8000now.com/audiotext/Sheer-elCohenText.htm

 Now this is supremely sad.

 It certainly is.Suicide is possibly the worst way to lose someone close to
you, not only do you have to cope with the unexpected loss you can also have
the guilty feelings that you didn't know it was coming and should have been
able to stop it. But the reality is you can't.

 I am chilled by the language used in his plea for donations though. I expect
this level of zeal from people who convert to the TM belief system when they
are adults but to see that level of believerism in someone so young really
disturbs me.

 Any religious education disturbs me actually, I don't think we have the right
to influence development in this way. Religion is like language, the first one
you learn stays with you as part of you. Save it until you are grown up and
wise enough to know better I say, childhood should be for exploration and
learning how to judge things critically.

            • ... nablusoss1008
              • ... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]