On 6/12/2014 9:15 PM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
Spot on - I've rarely seen people argue so strenuously, for their limitations.

Bite.

emptybill, your bitterness becomes you. Such a sour disposition, for one so apparently knowledgeable and wise. It appears you have something stuck in your throat.

Birds of a feather, Mac, they do like to stick together and some of them great really brave when they know they have co-dependent backup.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <emptybill@...> wrote :

Don’t be concerned Share, Cheese-O is having fun, sorta like the Joker.

Cheese-O’s endless spite is a manifestation of violence like Ravi’s but that’s his FFL persona. It must really be your petty consciousness mirrored in his god-like Unity. After all, he’s just helping us all out – what a yogi.

Guess there is a /Krodha Chaitanyam/ beyond Brahma Chaitanyam - little did we know. Must be he is showing us ignorant waking-staters how limited we really are.

Perhaps one day we’ll all realize just how kind he is towards “You Fools”.

Besides … it helps segment his Krodhi-hate so he can parses it out to Barry and Xenos.

Just remember, when yer /so/ beyond Unity, you see everyone the same – everything in terms of “I … I … I”. So don’t be so jealous of his splendor.

Just bow and say “Jai Cheese-O”.

Better yet … supplicate him with his krodha-karma mantra.

/Shri CheeseO CheeseO krodhâvatâram Swaha Swah Ha Ha/

You’ll get a ray of his lightmint in “no-time”.