 On 08/04/2014 11:23 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

 Sorry, but I was testing you to find how deep your knowledge of "science" in
terms of astronomy is if you wanted to disprove astrology.   Well you failed
miserably old chap. The Earth - as I keep pointing out - is not the centre of
the galaxy. There are no "houses" and most constellations don't actually exist,
they are line of sight conveniences. And planets do not go backwards. Astrology
disproves itself by failing to take any of this into account. It takes an iron
age view of the cosmos, it's all moved on so much it's hilarious that anyone
might still think that the position of some of the planets at the time of their
birth (why then?) might be relevant to the rest of their lives or even their
personality. We've much better explanations for how personalities develop. The
stars are as distant from us as we are from them. So there aint nuthin wrong
with my knowledge of astronomy but the beauty of that statement is that it's
out of date as soon as I type it, because knowledge doesn't stand still, unless
you still use a horoscope drawn up before they'd even discovered there were
planets beyond Saturn. LOL.

  I let you go so you can grab some of those fresh peanuts that have just been
roasted. :-D

 Just kiddin' Seriously, I like peanuts and I'd be happy to be convinced about
astrology. My mind is open, and besides, I'd really like that lottery win!