On 8/19/2014 8:21 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I feel no discomfort Stevie, certainly not the degree of chagrin and mortification you feel with I tell the truth about Liar Marshy and his Sycophantic Troops.

Well of course you would feel no discomfort looking like an idiot on social media - when you're posting using an alias of a dead man. .

*From:* "steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, August 19, 2014 8:29 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Day in the Life, Part 2

OMG, Mikey, lose the cult mentality. I am not, repeat, am not, responsible for whatever is lacking in your life. If you don't like the message, don't blame the messenger. Look inside son. Whatever discomfort you are feeling is not coming from me.

I am just some stranger on the internet.  Get it.

If you are feeling fragile, just do some mindfulness, or yoga, or something. Even a good nights sleep helps. (-:

Just can't stay away can you? Not sure I like being your addiction - find some other form of meth if TM sycophantic behavior isn't a powerful enough addiction for you.