Movie or TV recs are meant to spur other suggestions for titles.

Along that line for the cable cutters "Blacklist" season 2 is now available on Hulu and Hulu+ as is the pilot for "Gotham". And I suspect as soon as the FX season 2 of "The Bridge" finishes Hulu will post season 2 of the Swedish version.... again since they accidentally had it available for awhile in May.