I use Chromecast too, casting to my 55" LED panel. Amazon and VUDU and sometimes Hulu+ with my BD player. The VUDU app has problems with Chromecast and Hulu+ will try to show "selected" ads in HD and freeze for a few seconds. That doesn't happen with the BD player where they stream only SD commercials and then the show in 720p. Some shows on Hulu+ like "Blacklist" can be 1080p on Chromecast.