On 10/3/2014 10:12 AM, fleetwood_macnche...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

BINGO!!! Yes, it is our eternal self, that lives beyond time and space.

/Some more minor comments: //
//
//According to MMY, the "Self" is eternal and transcendental to time and space; the "self" lives inside time and space and the senses.//The individual self is an appearance only - a product of the senses. If appearances derived through one sensory channel appear contradictory, it is natural to appeal to other senses for corroboration. The question is, how do we decide between conflicting senses?
//
//The transcendentalists who arranged the Upanishads agree that we must transcend the world of sense perception in order to know and understand the world of perception. They all agreed that the indescribable material world is of a self-contradictory nature and that if you want to remove the contradictions you have to transcend the world.//
//
//Otherwise, a person is just using common sense: thinking that the world of objects is the only existence, that there is nothing beyond or transcendental to the senses. /

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <martyboi@...> wrote :

I'm not sure what CC is, but if it includes witnessing sleep I don't think any physiological state could stop it.

I think it should continue under anesthesia or even drunkenness. Should continue, even when the body "drops" too.

  • [FairfieldLife]... lengli...@cox.net [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
          • ... marty...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
              • ... danfriedman2002