Maharishi suggested that the question "where does the 'enlightened man' go when
he dies?" is simply a misunderstanding.

 Once Self is realized, there is no "going."

 Unity is where this situation is directly perceived, but even for someone in
CC, the question no longer makes sense, as you suggest.

 Also, while the research papers don't make it clear, I'm told that people who
report witnessing sleep also report Witnessing during anesthesia as well.

 On 10/3/2014 10:12 AM, fleetwood_macncheese@...