Yes, he was talking about SSRS.  Re-Certified TM-governor Frank Lotz mentioned it. Here below....

From:  "frank lotz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:37:46 +0100 (CET)
The Bigger Picture - Sri Sri. RaviShankar

      Maharishis commentary on "ravi", the so called shankar":  "Sugar caned poison".

      He is from my point of view a bad imitator of our Divine Master His Holiness Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, despite of all his (ravis") so called success, only superficial, not much lasting influence!

      Lets take recourse to Maharishis Vedic Tradition, whether you call me fanatic or not, that’s the point!

  Râm
  Frank Lotz