 I'm going to have to take this video one step at a time. Too much exposure to
this bollocks at once could possibly be fatal.

 You sound very prejudiced against certain groups. Prejudice is forming
judgments toward people or a person because of their religion, age, sexuality,
social class, or other personal characteristics.

 On 11/4/2014 12:34 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

 That's the first thing in this post that makes no sense.

 Let me explain it to you: Prejudice is a preconceived opinion that is not
based on reason or actual experience. You sound like you're prejudiced against
Hindus and Christians. It's just an observation based on what you've posted
about Ann and Share. You do seem to have a prejudice against Jews as well which
might be a result of your upbringing or because of peer pressure.
 > Just trolling along eh? Whatever gives you pleasure.

  • [FairfieldLife]... Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808