 I'm going to have to take this video one step at a time. Too much exposure to
this bollocks at once could possibly be fatal.

 You sound very prejudiced against certain groups. Prejudice is forming
judgments toward people or a person because of their religion, age, sexuality,
social class, or other personal characteristics.

 On 11/4/2014 12:34 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

 That's the first thing in this post that makes no sense.

 Let me explain it to you: Prejudice is a preconceived opinion that is not
based on reason or actual experience. You sound like you're prejudiced against
Hindus and Christians. It's just an observation based on what you've posted
about Ann and Share. You do seem to have a prejudice against Jews as well which
might be a result of your upbringing or because of peer pressure.

 My first observation is, and I may be imagining it, but JH looks like he
doesn't believe it ether. In fact he looks positively embarrassed. Something in
the way his face pinches up when he talks. If I was a copper interviewing him
about some heinous crime I wouldn't believe a word of it. Lying through his
teeth.

 Non sequitur.
 > That's the second.

 Non sequitur is an inference or conclusion that does not follow from the
premises or evidence: JH Having a pinched up face or not has nothing to do with
you being "wrong-headed about jyotish and yagya."

 But then,  considering the amount of money involved that's exactly how I do
feel.....

 So, how much money have you donated to the movement? Apparently it was the
movement that supported you for a decade. Cognitive dissonance? You sound like
somebody that got kicked out of the movement and now you're upset and want to
take your anger out on spiritual all religious groups. Go figure.
 > Full house! >
 You sound like somebody that got kicked out of the movement and now you're
upset and want to take your anger out on spiritual and religious groups online.
Go figure.

 Ricky, I am finally getting the knack of how you roll (well, in the last three
months I have) and you will outlast everyone here and not even end up breathing
hard or elevating your heart rate. I gotta give you credit. You are a sly one
and laughing as you go. Good for you. I love a person who knows how to play and
to do so without malice. > Gosh, you're a sucker. The guy is clueless and just
writes the same old crap because it's easier than thinking. Anyone could do
that, he doesn't even make sense. He's a brainwashed cult zombie. I feel sorry
for him. Imagine not knowing what non-sequitur means! Imagine thinking that
writing big words you don't understand and copying from wikipedia is going to
impress people! Imagine spending all day trolling people! So what is the point
of outlasting everyone? Maybe you just like wasting time too. Go figure.

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808