Thank you Michael.  How should I put this.  Are you are clone of yourself?  No,
no.

 Maybe, you are caught in this loop, where you think you are being creative,
but actually you are just repeating the same thing, over and over.  (getting
closer Steve)

 I don't know.  I just leave it at that.

 But please, continue with your ongoing research project of finding every
article that has been posted about MMY and TM movement since about 1956, as
though it was today's breaking news.

 And as I have pointed out before, Steve is a clone of Willy Tex