 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

 It's wrong, ain't it sal, just plain wrong, for someone to hold an opinion
contrary to your own.

 maybe you need to circulate more.

 Now what the fuck are YOU talking about? It's like being in a parallel
universe with you lot sometimes. What Willytex wrote is not even remotely
related to what I said. He isn't just holding a contrary opinion he's saying
any old rubbish that comes into his head just for the sake of wasting the time
of anyone dumb enough to read it. It's called trolling. What pleasure he gets
out of it is anyone's guess.

 If he had a contrary opinion that was well reasoned I wouldn't mind hearing it
but he hasn't. I say one thing, he says blah blah whatever go figure. It's him
wasting his time. I don't give a damn.

 Steve doesn't understand the distinction you're making because some months ago
something happened to him and he began to adopt Willytex's tactics himself. He
doesn't really ever add anything to any of the discussions he interrupts or
deal with any of the actual issues that the critics have brought up. Instead,
he just says something nasty about the critic, hoping 1) to hurt them somehow,
and 2) to shut them up.

It was really SAD to see this degeneration of his mind happen here on FFL.
There was a time when I would have considered him one of the fairly intelligent
people here. But then something pushed his buttons Big-Time, and he hasn't been
the same since. If I had to guess what it was, I'd guess that he had a strong,
largely unconscious reaction to admitted atheists being able to speak here as
if their ideas were just as valuable as anyone else's. He resented that so much
that he started his "anti-atheist" diatribes. Now he seems to be able to do
nothing BUT get his buttons pushed and lash out. Sad. Maybe he should start
meditating again.  :-)

 He has changed hasn't he? I'm glad I'm not imagining that. Becoming a Willytex
tribute act is a funny choice though. A checking would probably help his anger
issues.