--- <steve.sundur@...> wrote :

It's wrong, ain't it sal, just plain wrong, for someone to hold an opinion
contrary to your own.

 maybe you need to circulate more.

 Now what the fuck are YOU talking about? It's like being in a parallel
universe with you lot sometimes. What Willytex wrote is not even remotely
related to what I said. He isn't just holding a contrary opinion he's saying
any old rubbish that comes into his head just for the sake of wasting the time
of anyone dumb enough to read it. It's called trolling. What pleasure he gets
out of it is anyone's guess.

 If he had a contrary opinion that was well reasoned I wouldn't mind hearing it
but he hasn't. I say one thing, he says blah blah whatever go figure. It's him
wasting his time. I don't give a damn.

"There is no democracy in physics.  We can't say that some
second-rate guy has as much right to opinion as Fermi."”
~Luis Walter Alvarez

"Whoever is careless with truth in small matters cannot be
trusted in important affairs."
~ Albert Einstein

By the way, I remember talking to you more than 8 years ago.
But, I am not sure that was it's on this forum or another
forum.