/You sound like somebody that got kicked out of the movement and
    now you're upset and want to take your anger out on spiritual and
    religious groups online. Go figure./

    Ricky, I am finally getting the knack of how you roll (well, in
    the last three months I have) and you will outlast everyone here
    and not even end up breathing hard or elevating your heart rate. I
    gotta give you credit. You are a sly one and laughing as you go.
    Good for you. I love a person who knows how to play and to do so
    without malice.

    Gosh, you're a sucker. The guy is clueless and just writes the
    same old crap because it's easier than thinking. Anyone could do
    that, he doesn't even make sense. He's a brainwashed cult zombie.
    I feel sorry for him. Imagine not knowing what non-sequitur means!
    Imagine thinking that writing big words you don't understand and
    copying from wikipedia is going to impress people! Imagine
    spending all day trolling people!

    So what is the point of outlasting everyone? Maybe you just like
    wasting time too. Go figure.