 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Friday, November 7, 2014 6:45 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] How to keep Sal distracted from metaphysics

   With one lens only he can create any beachphoto he ever dreamed of:
 Cool Tricks for Panoramas in Difficult Light Conditions - PLP #167
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgOEdum2c9g&list=PLJ6FIlZVNbQOYg4WXQN7ZpYK3FEH1GVco

 Cool Tricks for Panoramas in Difficult Light Conditions ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgOEdum2c9g&list=PLJ6FIlZVNbQOYg4WXQN7ZpYK3FEH1GVco
 To get my source files, sign up at: http://bit.ly/sourcefiles-167 Panoramas
are a good way to show the beauty of a grandiose scene, and often we have to...

 View on www.youtube.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgOEdum2c9g&list=PLJ6FIlZVNbQOYg4WXQN7ZpYK3FEH1GVco

 Preview by Yahoo

  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008