On 11/7/2014 1:41 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
OK, officially, reading "the idea that we can change physical laws by singing at the hypothetical deities that are supposed to be in charge" made me spit my coffee out all over my screen. That should be the definition of "yagya" in the TM Dictionary. :-)

/Why should that surprise you? You used to organize sacrifices for Rama all the time. Apparently you even helped him form a band to sing at Buddhas and Bodhisattvas.

It sure seemed to work for Rama - apparently he used to levitate at Denny's Restaurant in downtown L.A. Go figure./
  • [FairfieldLife]... nablusoss1008
      • Re: [F... nablusoss1008
        • Re... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... salyavin808