Terrified ? Haha, I'm just trying to help the poor bugger steer his attention into something he already knows something about, and develop that rather than occupying his brain with useless speculations about metaphysics. He'll have his own experiences eventually, meanwhile he can do something useful.

I'm being positive. Look it up and try it sometime.