Taking a "peek" at "The Peak" Richard hasn't posted since the first day. Maybe Jim booted him already.

On 12/03/2014 03:43 PM, curtisdeltabl...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Richard,

I don't appreciate your adding quotes to old posts to make it look as if I said things I did not. You are a dishonest malicious troll and I wish you would join the rest of your kind on the other site.

Curtis