Yes Richard I have posted here and had conversations with people who don't have
a 10 years old's sense of fixation on words like "boner". I remember that
exchange and who I was trying to make laugh with that reference. That is why I
know what I wrote and what I did not in that paragraph. But you don't. You put
quotes on it and signed my name to all of it as if I wrote it all because you
are a dishonest troll.

Are you making a point that I used the term "boner" and "ball gag" in jokes
here as people do in even prime time TV these days? Is that what you are
shaming me for?  Do you think that people who hire me would be shocked if they
knew that a blues artist used the term "boner" in a humorous communication with
other adults in a forum?

So what exactly are you trying to get on my case about troll, what is your
issue that compels you to type about me? Are you trying to say that you don't
like what I write and don't think I should write it?

Too bad, don't read it.

But this dig up posts within exchanges out of context game you are playing is
pure malicious troll routine. Your faux prudery isn't gunna get any traction
here troll. So keep posting things I said years ago within a context today if
you want. I know everything I write here is forever and I am fine with that.
But every time you pluck my writing from the past, put it together with other
people's writing, put quotes around it as if I said it all and then sign my
screen name to it at the end in a malicious deception, I will defend myself. It
that the dance you are seeking? Let's see who tires first.

Nice contribution to human thought Richard. Well done.