On 12/3/2014 9:28 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

Yes Richard I have posted here and had conversations with people who don't have a 10 years old's sense of fixation on words like "boner".

This group belongs to Rick Archer who is the moderator - you and Barry need to stop trying to take over and trying to turn this discussion into a despicable button-pushing contest.

/"This group has long maintained a thoughtful and considerate tone. Please refrain from personal attacks, insults and excessive venting. "Speak the truth that is sweet" is a worthy aspiration. If angry, take some time to gain composure before writing or pushing the send button./" - Rick Archer, FFL Rule #1

/"Posting of "adult" material, either text or photos, or links to such materials, is prohibited. Violation of this guideline may result in expulsion from the group."/ - Rick Archer, FFL Rule #8

I remember that exchange and who I was trying to make laugh with that reference. That is why I know what I wrote and what I did not in that paragraph. But you don't. You put quotes on it and signed my name to all of it as if I wrote it all because you are a dishonest troll.

So, let's check that quotation you posted to Ruth again:

/"I have dear, dear friend who is on extreme medication who meditates regularly. Once, I found her running in circles immediately after meditating, screamign that she was having an anxiety attack. I literally tackled them, wrestled her to the floor and made her lay quietly with her eyes closed for 30 minutes. Is it really soooo wrong that this description gave me a boner?" - /curtisdeltablues

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife/yahoogroups.com/msg125676.html <http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg125676.html>

Are you making a point that I used the term "boner" and "ball gag" in jokes here as people do in even prime time TV these days? Is that what you are shaming me for? Do you think that people who hire me would be shocked if they knew that a blues artist used the term "boner" in a humorous communication with other adults in a forum?

My point is that minors may be reading this forum. Apparently you need to be reminded that you sent an "adult" text to Ruth on a family-oriented forum. When you and Barry post button-pushing messages concerning deviate behavior you may get angry responses. Not everyone is as liberal as you are - there are lots of folks out there that maintain strong family values. Go see a sex therapist, a psychiatrist or a cult exit counselor.

So what exactly are you trying to get on my case about troll,

Non sequitur. I do not make the rules and I do not enforce them. You already know that.

what is your issue that compels you to type about me?

At times you can write like a scholar and you can sing like a professional, but you spoil everything with your split personality. My advice to you as a professional is to clean up your act.

Are you trying to say that you don't like what I write and don't think I should write it?

There are many things I like about your writing but I don't appreciated being called a perv. Don't call me Shirley. Is that clear?

Too bad, don't read it.

Everyone is reading it, Curtis, including my grand children - it's a public forum. If you don't agree with Rick's rules, you should join another group or start your own - and take Salya and his "c" word cartoon captions with you. It's not complicated.

But this dig up posts within exchanges out of context game you are playing is pure malicious troll routine.

Non sequitur.

Your faux prudery isn't gunna get any traction here troll.

Non sequitur.

So keep posting things I said years ago within a context today if you want.

Non sequitur.

I know everything I write here is forever and I am fine with that. But every time you pluck my writing from the past, put it together with other people's writing, put quotes around it as if I said it all and then sign my screen name to it at the end in a malicious deception, I will defend myself. It that the dance you are seeking? Let's see who tires first.

Let's look at the quotation once again - did I leave anything out or put it with anyone's writing? Are you "curtisdeltablues", a professional singer and player?

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg125676.html

You are not supposed to be posting adult material to FFL. That's what 4chan is for. You and Barry and Salya need to just stop posting adult text, graphics, and adult links to FFL - that's what has caused the whole crises. Seven members have quit the forum because of Barry's malicious button-pushing. If Judy was here she would probably take both of you to task. Just apologize for calling me a liar and don't do it again. Thanks.

Nice contribution to human thought Richard. Well done.

Non sequitur.

P.S. You are not supposed to be advertising yourself on Yahoo Groups in the first place - that is considered to be spam and it's really a dumb thing to do. You and Barry are really dumb - or just plain belligerent. Quit throwing button-pushing remarks in our face - you both know better. You and Barry have been contributing to discussion forums for what, at least 10 years. Go figure.

On 12/3/2014 8:15 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

    What you have done is to cut quotes out of context combining
    things I said with things I did not say and putting quotes around
    all of it signing my screen name to it as if I had.

    Don't call me Shirley!!!

    http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg133174.html

    http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg125676.html

    http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg131280.html

    You are a liar and a troll Richard. Now you are making more
    accusations about me below attempting to get a rise out of me.
    What you will get every time you write lies about me and misquote
    me and dig up quotes out of context to make me look bad is me
    saying this:

    So, why are you talking about this so much? You sound really
    serious. What happened to your sense of humor? Didn't you have fun
    calling me a perv? Go figure.

    Richard is a well known internet troll. He is dishonestly
    attacking me for his own twisted agenda of getting strangers to
    reply to him to defend themselves.

    /"That reply was a joke, Share, just as she claims the post I was
    replying to was. As for anyone from the world of government or law
    enforcement wanting to watch you or anyone on this group just
    because they're on this group, that's just self-important paranoia
    from cultists, as usual."/- TurquoiseB, 12/2/20014

    On 12/3/2014 5:43 PM, curtisdeltablues wrote:

        Richard,

        I don't appreciate your adding quotes to old posts to make
        it look as if I said things I did not.

        YOU SAID IT and signed your professional name to it, now you
        own it, so just take responsibility for your own words or
        explain why you posted the nasty gender biased messages in
        the first place. It's not complicated.

        I didn't appreciate you calling me a perv and I don't
        appreciate it from Barry either, no matter how long ago it
        was. You two never have never apologized to me in 9 years
        after I complained to Rick. I'm sorry if I hurt your
        feelings, but you, Barry, Salya and MJ are abusive to women -
        that's what I think. It's not about me - it's all about the
        hoax Barry pulled on Raunchy.

        So, why are you talking about this so much?

        You are a dishonest malicious troll and I wish you would
        join the rest of your kind on the other site.

         Don't be a hypocrite - you and Barry are as nasty with the
        perverted sex jokes as Lord Buckley!

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_Buckley

        ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
        <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <punditster@...>
        <mailto:punditster@...> wrote :

            On 12/3/2014 4:13 PM, Share Long wrote:

            Xeno, if you check your folders, fluffy and otherwise,
            you'll discover that indeed Curtis has written 2 posts
            about this in the last 24 hours. I simply referred
            Richard to them.

        Maybe we should shut our pie holes about this, Share.

        Curtis seems to be really upset that somehow his
        professional reputation might be sullied or something,
        working with kids in schools and all.

http://www.mail-archive.com/fairfieldlife%40yahoogroups.com/msg125676.html

        *From:* "Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartaxius@...
        <mailto:anartaxius@...> [FairfieldLife]"