From: "anartax...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, March 18, 2015 5:21 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Barry Wright's nar-ci-fan-ta-stun-ted world

    I couldn't match the IP addresses in the ak_ak post header with anything
Jim has sent, but I am about to have lunch, so I didn't try very hard. It is
kind of interesting that Jim, directly addressing Barry using the
reverse_archery handle says he meant never to interact with Barry again, but in
order to send the message directly addressed to Barry in the post, he did
interact.
It's a koan, Xeno. We who are lesser-evolved than Jim (as he has told us SO
many times) are supposed to ponder it until we become as enlightened as he is.