There is a trail in the header which may disclose the IP address where the email came even if it is no_reply but it is often very general. Even my IP address is for a location some 35 miles from here because that's where my ISP maintains their leases. Gets worse in Europe where the ISP may maintain the leases in another country.

I also seem to notice that U-Verse is using static IPs as my IP hasn't changed in over two years even shutting and restarting gateway which with regular DSL would often change the IP.