 There is a trail in the header which may disclose the IP address where the
email came even if it is no_reply but it is often very general.  Even my IP
address is for a location some 35 miles from here because that's where my ISP
maintains their leases.  Gets worse in Europe where the ISP may maintain the
leases in another country.

 The one I found in my source data is quite close to where I live, damned if I
can find it today though, must be there somewhere. Maybe they changed the
routing from Yahoo? There's a lot from a private source which is a new thing.
Maybe the NSA are diverting our posts because of our political ideas or because
we are close to the truth about crop circles. Good luck to them...

 I also seem to notice that U-Verse is using static IPs as my IP hasn't changed
in over two years even shutting and restarting gateway which with regular DSL
would often change the IP.

 I use a proxy server sometimes, I wonder how that comes out..

 On 03/18/2015 06:40 AM, j_alexander_stanley@... mailto:j_alexander_stanley@...