I live just over the border from New England. Sometimes I use a laptop on a
public WiFi if I am in New England, usually Connecticut or Massachusetts. The
nearest big shopping mall is in Danbury, Connecticut, and sales taxes are lower
there than in New York State.

 Your X-Originating-IP for this message is actually different.  And an earlier
message showed a New England based IP. My originating IP when I'm using email
is the one for the sbcglobal server.  If I post from a browser it will be
different and it may be different if I post from my smartphone.

count as it only lists by FFL membership and eliminated the different handles
such that Willy would post under by grouping it all under the profile.  That
was easy to do on Python but not as easy with PHP though I figured it out but
Alex didn't want to deal with a new PHP version.

 On 03/18/2015 11:00 AM, Xenophaneros Anartaxius anartaxius@...