My head is on my shoulders.  Your head's view may differ FROM INSIDE YOUR ASS.

Why the fucking harsh tonality, Turq?

Jesus fucking Christ almighty it's hard to post anything here without some sick
fuck trying to make the posting out to be a proof of the poster's insanity,
immorality, or low I.Q.

You fucking former seekers who are doing this negativity shit in such a
mindlessly knee jerk fashion should pause to look at what's lacking INSIDE that
you have to so desperately project it outside. Once you were SEEKERS FOR TRUTH,
LOVE, BEAUTY -- now you're seeking any little tiny piss-ant issue to gripe
about as if Hitler had come back to life and was trying to convert you to evil.

I don't assert that awareness is not consciousness -- I merely believe it's
true -- NISARGADATTA DOES SUCHLY ASSERT, and I'm convinced.  If you have a
fucked up kink in your undies then, guess what? -- IT'S YOUR JOB TO READ
NISARGADATTA and show where he's incorrect that awareness is not consciousness.

If you think he's not saying this -- then I conclude:  YOU HAVE NOT READ HIS
WORKS.  And to assert otherwise without showing quotes from him that would
indicate where I have concluded wrongly, is just you being a COMPLETE ASSHOLE.
An unwiped, dingle berried, diseased asshole.
As fucking usual.

Turq, you're shtick is so old -- how can you parade that vile personality
around smugly still in public view?

Metaphorically speaking, Turq, you're the GOP here finding fault with the black
guy ..... just because.

I may be illogical, even insane, but for you to use your brain to put me down
instead of showing the world that your conclusions are based on harder facts --
shows that you're not here but to troll. Edification is never your goal.
Coming to harmonious agreement -- never on your list.

In short, you're a fuckwad and whoever jizzed you into a tissue probably
additionally missed the basket as he threw you away.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand, ahhhh, I just did another fine piece of writing!  This is my
profit here.