---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <LEnglish5@...> wrote :

 So now you're saying that the Yogic Flyers aren't really "hopping like a frog?"

 Forget all that. My new guru has taught me that walking fast is the first
stage in running through the light barrier. I'm just going to huff and puff to
the cafe and test it out.

 Just think, one day I'll get there before my grandfather was born. I wonder
what the future will be like, disappointing maybe?

 Hmmm....

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <yifuxero@...> wrote :

 But the dome but-bouncers haven't even gotten to the first (frog-hopping)
stage, so it's more a matter of objectivity rather than rudeness. ..
 As far as even close to being credible, (imo) a good second hand account would
be the chapter in Yogananda's Autobiography of a Yogi on the levitating Saint
(a practitioner of Kriya Yoga).  There are other accounts of Kriya Yogin
levitators besides Yogananda's.
 ..
 In any event, the Traditions of a. Kriya Yoga and b. Christianity; may be good
candidates for exploring possible examples of true levitation (hovering); in
contrast to the TM Tradition which is a dud.