Are you smarter than an eighth grader? LoL!

 That's great. Being not a product of the British gene pool, I somehow missed
"Red Dwarf."  :-)

 Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright

 Wright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright
Wright is an occupational surname originating in England.[1] The term 'Wright'
comes from the circa 700 AD Old English word 'wryhta' or 'wyrhta', meaning
worker or shaper of wood. Later it became any occupational worker[2][3] (for
example, a shipwright ...

 View on en.wikipedia.org http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright
 Preview by Yahoo