From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

So far, color me impressed. It's one of the strangest worlds I've ever
encountered, but I guess that's what creating alternate universes is all about.

Cool. My Mum is a big fan, I have them on my PVR and will give them a look
tonight as all the channels seem to have forgotten to put anything decent on
again.
I missed last night because we were watching the Avengers Assemble movie which
had me laughing out loud but probably not in the places you are supposed to.
Was Captain America really ever popular in any way?
And where does the Hulk get those stretch trousers from?

If it wasn't for Robert Downey Jr and Scarlett Johanson in tight black jeans I
wouldn't have made it to the end.

You may have noticed in my ongoing reviews that I am *NOT* a fan of the "Marvel
universe" and all of these comic book movies. I agree with "Birdman" director
Alejandro Inarritu in believing that such movies are poison, and a form of
cultural genocide:
http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/birdman-director-considers-proliferation-superhero-movies-cultural-genocide/

I'm not even attracted to Scarlett Johanson sufficiently that the sight of her
butt makes me forget how incredibly dumb and superficial these movies are.  :-)

  • [FairfieldLife] Re: R... dhamiltony...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [FairfieldLife] ... salyavin808
      • Re: [Fairfie... TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re: [Fai... salyavin808