Are you having some trouble understanding my post, Xeno?

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <anartaxius@...> wrote :

 It would appear <authfriend> can correctly spell 'cognitive dissonance'. You
are holding two or more contradictory beliefs and thinking everything is OK?

 From: "authfriend@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, June 8, 2015 2:02 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Moderating The Peep Show

 In the olden days of FFL, prior to Neo, identities were handled differently.
People's real names appeared in the headers of their posts, along with their
handles, unless they had specified when registering for Yahoo! that only their
handles be used. I did not so specify, and my real name appeared in my posts'
headers. Obviously I have no objection to my real name being used. That would
be pretty silly after all this time.

 But, this brings up an interesting subject. From what I've read, <authfriend>
has never used her real name on FFL, so I guess that everyone that ever used
her real name should be banned from the group. That would include almost
everyone currently posting. Can anyone spell cognitive dissonance?