There is no rule that says he has to be let back on to respond. He dug his grave and now needs to lie in it. It's his karma. Who knows how many groups and sites he's been booted from for being obnoxious. Someone his age and background should know better. Posting what is essentially "graffiti postings" will get you the boot from many moderators.