No game.  Your reponses are simply confusing to me. First you say I am
casting slurs on africans, then you say that such terms used to be
slurs, but are not now.

I am intertested in not offending anyone or using offensive language.
I am simply asking is using the term "ooga-booga" currenty a slur on
any group of people or religion?

If it is I will refrain from its use. If it is not, I fail to see the
validity of your first accusation. But regardless, I appreciate the
heads up on the terms past meanings -- I was unaware. As appearently
many on the list have been. The term has been used repeatedly.