> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> > On Dec 3, 2005, at 9:49 PM, anonymousff wrote:
> >
> > > So you can keep track of periceived inconsistencies and so you can
> > > pounce and play "gottcha games".
> > >
> > > If you percieve inconsistencies among any posts, why not simply
> ask
> > > for clarification?
> >
> > WONDERFUL SUGGESTION.
> >
> > Truth is there is too much interest in the "gotcha games"
>
> Such as, for instance:
>
> Person A says Person B said thus-and-so on another forum.

And persons c-zz say, "who gives squat about what was said on another
forum, particularly if was ages ago."

> Person B denies it and says he said this-and-that.

And persons c-zz yawn and move on the the next post.

> Person A quotes the posts demonstrating that Person B
> indeed said thus-and-so and not this-and-that.

And by now persons c-zz are thinking, "what kind of wierd-ass trip is
this? "

> That the kind of gotcha game you're talking about,

And persons c-zz snap out of their slumber and say "thats exactly the
kind of stupid and insipid gottcha games that A is playing that we are
so tired of and are such a waste of time and bog down the list.

> where you get caught in a deliberate
> misrepresentation, er, I mean, an inconsistency?

And persons c-zz yawn again and say, "you gotta be kidding. This is
important to you? Why cant we focus on real issues?"