 It's quite amazing that both salyavin and Curtis, intelligent as they are, are
still complaining loudly about the imaginary notion that Doug is out to ban
people who express negative opinions of TM.

 So you say. you aren't an "apostate"

 As Willytex would say (even though he didn't know what it meant): "Non
sequitur." The notion would be imaginary whether I was or wasn't an apostate.

 No Willytex didn't get a single one right that I ever saw, nor did he post
ever one relevant link that I followed, but I wasn't an obsessive reader of his
posts so I'll give him benefit of the doubt.

 But the reason you used it is because I didn't explain any further what I
meant. I am what Buck would call an "apostate" the word is ridiculous in the
context of a debate on FFL, and belongs to heavily religious societies like
Saudi Arabia who take such a dim view of it they will cut your head off.

 Yeah, I know Buck isn't actually threatening violence but the constantly heavy
tone of these allusions left us - me anyway - in no doubt about what he thinks
of the way things are going round here and what needs to be done to sort it out
to his satisfaction.

 So yes, I'm sensitive to the fact that he'd be happier if I wasn't here and it
isn't like we don't have recent examples of people getting canned on what can
only be described as technicalities. Though how I survived getting ditched the
last few weeks is a mystery to me. Maybe my cute and cuddly personality shines
through even when I'm angry?

 Or maybe he appreciates my comments on the TMO and things like the pundits and
the new mental health improvements? I mean them seriously you know but he never
gets back to me. I want a reformation not because I'm still involved but
because the "technologies" they sell on the back of the beliefs they sold
previously cost a lot of my friends a lot of money, and they get zilch back.
I'm a crusader for justice you see.

 That's one of the reasons anyway. Another is that I like talking about a wild
period in my life and think I've got a valid opinion about some of the more
contraversial aspects of it.

 It doesn't matter how many people tell them what Ann does below (highlighted
in red); they simply can't "hear" it: The problem on FFL has not been criticism
of TM, it's been gross incivility and misrepresentation, primarily by TM
critics toward TM supporters. That's what Doug was appointed by Rick to
correct, and so far that's what he's done by bouncing three of the guilty
parties.

 Talking of incivility;

 (Says salyavin, carefully avoiding the point.)

 Not really.