Look any defense of MMY meets with criticism in some quarters, but it seems
just as likely that because TM was "teaching movement" as much as a "knowledge
movement", that it may have made more sense to have some prohibition on this
"seeing other teachers" prohibition.

 I would say it was for this more practical reason than jealousy, but of course
jealousy meets the requirement to ascribe the most negative of motives to MMY
for just about anything.

 Makes one feel good, I guess.

 Other gurus encourage their followers to visit other saints and to learn
additional things from them.  Maharishi wanted to jealously shelter his
followers.

 On 08/02/2015 08:18 AM, geezerfreak@... mailto:geezerfreak@... [FairfieldLife]