Absolutely true and understandable.

 On the other hand, so many comment venues have shut down for pretty much the
same reason.

 People disagree, and pretty soon their disagreements become vendettas, and
before you know it, anything goes.

 Takes place on both sides of an issue, but some seem more comfortable slinging
the shit, let's say.

 They become known for it.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <geezerfreak@...> wrote :

 I, on the other hand, remain interested in discussing a group and its leader
who I devoted large parts of my 20s and early 30s to serving. Let me put it
another way: do you find it odd that the alma mater of a university find ways
to stay connected and discuss their shared experience?