---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <geezerfreak@...> wrote :

 More tomorrow but WTF? I didn't write "Fair enougj' below. Who did?

 Now, about the "same old group" you say I know about. I kind of know who
posts. Do I know who lurks? No. And "lurking reporters'? What??

 Haha, I'm surprised you missed all that. Barry often referred to "the lurking
reporters" in all seriousness at FFL when talking about why he wrote what he
wrote and why he pushed people's buttons. It was all for the famous, secret,
all-powerful and influential "lurking reporters". Obviously, it has become the
standing joke over here since then. I'm not sure of the "Fair enougj" but I
think it might have been something I started to write at some point in my
response to you and when I went back to highlight my text there it was but it
didn't look like I would have written that there and didn't want to erase it in
case you had posted that. Or maybe it's the FFL ghosts...

 But you know the audience at FFL and they are just the same old group less a
few who have either retired voluntarily or have been shown the door. There are
no lurking reporters, Geeze.

 Fair enougj