 I actually like geezer's recent posts, although I do not have time to comment
on them at the moment, other than to say that they were well argued and lacking
in venom. I understand what he is saying.

 The fact that he is taking the time to respond is characteristic of
"reasonableness" to me.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <geezerfreak@...> wrote :

 More tomorrow but WTF? I didn't write "Fair enougj' below. Who did?

 Now, about the "same old group" you say I know about. I kind of know who
posts. Do I know who lurks? No. And "lurking reporters'? What??

 But you know the audience at FFL and they are just the same old group less a
few who have either retired voluntarily or have been shown the door. There are
no lurking reporters, Geeze.

 Fair enougj