 I was getting ready to suggest an Ozone generator.I think most people freak at
the idea because they think of ozone pollution on the streets like LA.Ca.
Ozone generators create oxygen rich air, 03. One molecule brakes off and
attaches to pollutants, oxidizing the pollutant, leaving purer 02 rich air. Had
a generator for my house years ago, kept it fresh like rain cleansed air.

 Funny isn't it? How people react to the word "ozone" because they only know
about it in one context. But really, for me, I would simply want an air quality
test made and then all the fear mongering or doubts could be put to rest once
you find out how bad or not bad it really is. Once you determine that, the
remedy can be applied, if there is one other than tear the places down.

 snip