---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 It is cherry-picking, led by the radical Christian pastors. If the sanctity of
human life is so important, where are the anti-war demonstrations by the
Christians? Those aren't fetuses we are bombing, and invading, they are fully
grown human beings, men, women and yes, children, but not a peep from the
anti-abortion crowd about their maiming and slaughter.

 I had virtually the same thought. Let's hear about the fate and treatment of
the grown up babies (adults and children) who are being maimed and slaughtered
as we speak.

 On another note: There is not a person among us who has not been protected,
nurtured and loved at some point in our small lives. We received protection and
nourishment in the womb (we managed to make it into the birth canal or, at
least, were delivered by C section) and we continue to need all three now. But
when a baby is miscarried, has nature somehow become aberrational or unnatural?
When a fetus is malformed in the womb or is attacked by a virus that causes a
"natural" abortion is this somehow more justified than a person choosing to do
the same thing (kill its unborn child)?

 I think it is because of the hypocrisy of their position - I once heard a
Christian pastor say that a dog could not get into Heaven, unless it was a
Christian dog (no kidding). The same justification is used for killing Muslims.
What I would like to see is all of the Christians taking responsibility for the
tragic loss of life that occurs due to our government's actions, including war.

 This picking on the poor souls that undergo abortions is bullying and
hypocrisy, imo. It is a radical religious view held by those who wish to
continue the co-dependent relationship they have with their flocks. These
preachers are a lot like the politicians, framing the (conveniently
insurmountable) "problems" and "issues" that their congregations face, ensuring
their followers will feel both bereft, and beholden to the churches. What a
scam.

            • Re:... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • Re:... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • Re:... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]