---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <olliesedwuz@...> wrote :

 Yes, every religion can be shown to have its hypocrisy, but this insistence
that abortions cannot be performed according to the choice of the woman who is
pregnant, is only prevalent in radical Christianity, and radical Islam. Not all
Christian sects are against abortion, and not all Muslim countries forbid it.
But those at the mercy of the radical preachers of both religions, are pawns,
imo. To them I would say, You simply don't have the right, or the authority, to
control my life. Go get perfect, first, and then we'll talk, but no butting in
line.:-) The more moderate sects of both Christianity and Islam understand
this. It is only the radical elements of both of these religions who insist on
this complete invasion of personal choice.

 I would also say that anyone who takes a hard line on any subject has not been
in that particular situation (in this case, been faced with the "tragic" and
difficult decision to have a living 'lump of cells' sucked or cut out of one's
womb). Just like the many times when pro-gun advocates suddenly change their
tune when their family member has been shot or killed while standing at line at
McDonalds or walking down the street. You want to see previously quiet people
suddenly become vocal about driving while under the influence? Have a good
friend or family member killed by a drunk driver. Suddenly, miraculously one
can switch positions/attitudes very quickly.

            • Re:... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • Re:... emptyb...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • Re:... awoelfleba...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
            • Re:... olliesed...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]