I wonder what percentage of people who saw the initial headline/news report of
this purported wonder pill believed it could do what it claimed. It would be an
interesting demographic study to know that, for me at least. I, being the
sceptic I am, dismissed it out of hand immediately but I am not sure if this is
a good thing or a bad thing since I hadn't even bothered to read further than
the first sentence or two. Now, I see my skepticism was justified (no surprise
in this case) but I wonder where my doubting nature came from.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/a-pill-that-will-take-you-to-120-and-cure-alzheimers-yes-that-was-too-good-to-be-true

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/a-pill-that-will-take-you-to-120-and-cure-alzheimers-yes-that-was-too-good-to-be-true