 You know, I really wish my program would stop *correcting* my spelling in the
middle of a word that I'm typing! That was supposed to be guinea pig. I would
have spelled it wrong in the first place but gone back to double check it and
get it right, But noooooooooooooooooo, it has to be intuitive!

 From: "awoelflebater@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 10:38 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] New Drug

 With such fanfare about things like this, it's usually prudent to watch what
happens. Let others be the Ginnie pig.

 Mike, you crack me up. First of all "ginnie" is hilarious but your honest
attitude is rather endearing as well. How can I not like you even though I
agree with you on practically nothing? LOL