People laughed at it but they also got the point. Years later things are even worse. We have a bunch of pompous rats trying to program the public through media control.

On 12/09/2015 07:56 AM, Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
I remember seeing Network when it first came out. People were rolling in the isles laughing at this scene.

*From:* "s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Tuesday, December 8, 2015 8:53 PM
*Subject:* [FairfieldLife] Re: Trump Wants to Ban Muslims from Entering the US

Yes Trump is a wild card alright.

BBC Radio were today comparing Trump's style to Peter Finch's rant inNetwork.

The problem for those who oppose Trump (most everyone) is that they have no answer to the issue of Islamic radicalisation and the regular terrorist atrocities that innocent, peaceful citizens are having to endure.

Instead of just dismissing Trump as a bigot (which he probably is) I'd appreciate some positive and credible policy initiatives that will tackle the threat we face. I'll be waiting a long time as liberals have no answers. That's the really scary thing and not a right-wing populist speech by a presidential outsider.

Howard Beale Rant - Network <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM>

image <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM>

Howard Beale Rant - Network <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM>
This is one of my all time favorite scenes from any movie - Peter Finch as Howard Beale is absolutely electrifying. What is chilling to me is how pertinent h...

View on www.youtube.com <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AS4aiA17YsM>

Preview by Yahoo