S3,

 The term "radicalized" is a secular term for someone who has become attached
to an ideology or idea to the point of excluding accepted morals in society.
In TM-speak this is ignorance, the failure to recognize the higher levels of
consciousness in humanity.

 Pope Francis has addressed this phenomenon, the mindless and rigid acceptance
of fundamental ideas from any beliefs--religious or secular-- as a form of
idolatry.  As such, the IS terrorists are not worshipping Allah in their
pursuit of the caliphate, but a god of their own making, which is clearly the
worst nature of themselves and  humanity.  IOW, they're EVIL.

 Have you noticed how the mainstream media (both in the UK and US) has taken to
the expression "they were radicalised" when referring to homegrown Muslim
terrorists? They make it sound like these nihilistic, death-infatuated losers
were just regular, upstanding members of their local community when they caught
some highly infectious disease so are basically just victims themselves; naive
innocents taken in by slick propaganda videos.

 We're talking about Islamic State - a death cult that sexually enslaves young
women, throws gays off tall buildings, loathes western freedoms, fears the
liberation of women, pitilessly murders our fellow citizens, approves of the
killing of apostates, hates Jews, Christians and liberals, trashes our
priceless cultural heritage, and is implacably opposed to free speech.

 Anyone who sympathises with IS is a cancer in our midst and should be called
to account and not mollycoddled. Stop treating them as victims and hold them to
account.