I have received an email relating to a press conference in which MMY
allegedly "made himself look and sound like an Ill tempered raving
lunatic."
Does anyone know of such a conference and do they have a transcript?

Follows an extract of the email received:-

'It might interest you to know that during the summer of 2004
was watching a free live transmission of a Maharishi Press conference
from
Holland to India.  I had been watching these free for a limited time
Maharishi press conferences for about the whole summer.  In each
session,
John Hagelin of MUM was fielding questions from the press for
Maharishi.
Maharishi would then give a thorough answer and/or message that was
very
pleasing to hear.  However, one day as I was watching a special
broadcast of
the Maharishi speaking to India, he absolutely lost it (so to speak)
and
began what amounted to be a complete 30-45 minute tyrannical speech
about
how India is still being kept down by its Britisher foreigners and
their
"religion of suffering"-Christianity.

I was stunned when he started advocating that Indians begin to
angrily
and
forcibly directly threaten "Britishers" and "Christians" (namely
women)
by
explaining that if they didn't leave India immediately
their, "Husbands
and
children's lives would be in great danger".  And that was only one
small
quote.  I watched in disbelief as he threw all caution to the wind and
started chastising the Indian Press and basically all of India for
"copying
the West" and becoming less "Spiritual".  He was out of control to
tell
you
the truth.  I am not exaggerating at all either.  He made himself
look
and
sound like an Ill tempered raving lunatic.  Literally trying to incite
violence?  I was stunned at how much disrespect and open contempt he
was
displaying towards "Britishers" and westerners in general.  It was
unthinkable, the things that he was saying.  He was openly instructing
others to "throw the bloody Britishers out or they will pay a heavy
price
for staying", mainly he explained because of British involvement in
the
War
in Iraq and the fact that these democratically run foreign countries
were
dragging the spirituality of India and her people down.  Also he kept
on
repeating "get away from democracy" "get away from democracy".'

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/AQDrNC/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM