--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> --- TurquoiseB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >snip
>

> > I think this is a Big Spiritual Mistake. I think
> > that
> > anyone's life is really about the "raw footage" of
> > that life -- the clean parts *and* the messy parts.
> > And I think that this is even more true when dealing
> > with enlightenment. The enlightened *aren't* all
> > squeaky clean. They fart and shit like other people,
> > and as far as I can tell they make messy mistakes
> > like other people. I believe that "editing" their
> > lives to make it appear as they don't is a
> > disservice
> > to the enlightened themselves, and to people who
> > seek
> > enlightenment and hope to find it in their example.
> >
> > I don't know whether the press conferences in ques-
> > tion are being edited to remove the "messy" parts,
> > but it is *completely* consistent with TM movement
> > history that they are. I have certainly seen the
> > edits
> > done on other tapes and books over the years.  And
> > I'm
> > just rappin' about this because I think it's a
> > mistake,
> > a disservice to the person being edited, and to the
> > seekers who are forced to view an edited version
> > of life. IMO, real life is always better.
> >
> > Just my opinion,
> >
> > Unc
>
> Excellent post. When I did video production in Ffld I
> used to interact on a regular basis with MIU's video
> production department. On a near regular basis I would
> see raw MMY footage being edited to remove sections
> that did not adhere to top administrators' ideal of
> what MMY should say. Usually international did this
> but every once in a while MIU video would edit some of
> these tapes. I also saw them do this on a Triguna tape
> where the edit completely reversed his intended
> meaning. The person editing the tape showed me the raw
> footage and the finished product. He told me that he
> was directly told by someone in the MIU administration
> to edit particular parts of the tape.

This is my experience too. What MMY say alive is very different from
what is published from the TMO - either by video or press release.
The "heavy" stuff is taken out.
Ingegerd

> > Does he tell you he loves you when he hits you?
> > Abuse. Narrated by Halle Berry.
> >
> http://us.click.yahoo.com/HcoraC/rbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM

> > and click 'Join This Group!'
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Need Help?  Get Help! Tools and Strategies for Healthy Drug-Free Living</a>.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/wI.OUB/dbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM