--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Peter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> --- jim_flanegin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> snip
> >
> > Maharishi has evolved into pure paradox,
> > transcending my intellect,
> > and leaving me as the innocent witness to his
> > actions. Like a master-
> >  disciple relationship only in the transcendent;
> > ONLY in the
> > transcendent. Pure Paradox.
>
> Absolutely. You got it! Nothing of value on the
> surface at all. It's all sentimentality and ego up
> there, but deep in the heart is that pulse of Brahman
> that just PULLS you into it and flattens all the
> bullshit of the personality. Pure Shiva whirling in
> absolute stillness destroying all boundaries.

And yet I suspect you'd have to admit that this
is a subjective feeling. I spent a lot of time
around Maharishi as well, and never felt anything
from him that I would attribute to enlightenment,
whereas I have with other people. Go figure.

I think the bottom line may be that if we could
react to everyone we meet (including ourselves) by
cutting them the same slack we give to those we
consider enlightened, the world might be a better
place.  :-)

Drugs Don't Discriminate. Get help for yourself or someone you know.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0I.OUB/ZbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM