<snip>
> He is just pissed off and frustrated in general that his
> enlightenment eludes him, and chooses to take it out on anyone who
> brings up the topic. I can relate, and I'm sure you can too, Peter.
> Before such a breakthrough is a lot of frustration for something so
> tantalizingly close and yet apparently unreachable.

You know, Jim, it's entirely possible to be pissed off
and frustrated with what presumably awakened people say
about enlightenment *without* also being frustrated and
pissed off that one has not yet achieved it oneself.

Until one is enlightened, what the presumably awakened
say about it is confusing, by the very nature of the
beast.  But frustration on the part of the ignorant with
that confusion may not be the same as frustration that
they are not yet enlightened.

<snip>
> Btw, did you catch Vaj's reference about offlist discussions with
> Akasha on demonic possession? Well, I guess 'the devil is in the
> details', as they say...

Vaj is fond of mentioning his offlist discussions in his
public posts.

Dying to be thin? Anorexia. Narrated by Julianne Moore.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/abEMxA/sbOLAA/d1hLAA/0NYolB/TM