On Dec 23, 2005, at 4:41 PM, authfriend wrote:

Speaking of silly, I've always thought it's pretty silly
to conflate a person reporting what someone else has said,
with that person *advocating* what they are reporting
someone else said.

Yep. I know it's totally silly and almost unthinkable that you were advocating such nonsense, even thought that's exactly what it sounded like. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm afraid neither Barry Manilow nor Ozzy would help.

That's the whole idea--they're not supposed to.

A good course in reading comprehension, perhaps.

Great idea, Judy. Enjoy. :)